Are you ready to connect with a wider audience? Want to know the best ways to leverage social media for your small business? If you haven’t used social media to market your products and services, or want to up your game, you'll love working with ENews Social Media for Businesses. We make it easy to get you set up with a direct line to current and prospective clients with our ENews Social Media Connection Plan.
The ENews Social Media Connection Plan attracts more clients to your shop by:
- Increasing your exposure: making sure clients find you when they are ready to spend money.
- Improving your online reputation: making you look as good as possible.
- Getting you more of the right type of clients.
At ENews Networks, our goals for social media are to:
- Build and optimize your profiles on Yelp, Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, and Pinterest.
- Reply to all positive reviews and postings to build long term relationships.
- Reply immediately to negative reviews and postings to control damage.
- Design offers and promotions to spread word-of-mouth across all social media platforms, create customer loyalty, and grow business.
- Post content regularly that is creative, engaging, and attracts people to your dealership as a place to spend money.
- Reach out to customers using our e-mail technology .
Our all-inclusive social media subscription:
- Our team of experts will create all of your pages, post content regularly 3-5 times a week and respond to ALL reviews, positive or negative.
- All of our plans give you access to dedicated Social Media professionals who will work with you to communicate your goals, vision, and voice online.
- We provide a dashboard to help you track your progress and show you our scheduled posts.
- We require only a 90-day contract, after that our service is month-to-month. If after 90 days you do not feel our solution was efficient, you keep all pages that we created up and running.
This is our Value Plan. The cost is $299 a month plus a one time activation fee of $149 to get all of these sites up and running within 7 business days. The upfront cost is $448, which breaks down to $10 a day.