Is Your Business Ready For The Holidays?
Is Your Business Ready For The Holidays by making the most of your holiday marketing? Bring in new customers this holiday season with our holiday marketing checklist!
Holiday Marketing Checklist:
- Create a great holiday offer or seasonal deal and create a sense of urgency. Consider using Facebook Offers to make your deals stand out on social. Use copy like “40% off if you order before Dec 1” or “Take Advantage before it’s too late!”
- Leverage the channels that matter – the holidays are a busy time for your customers. That’s why it’s important to use the right channels, like email and social media, to get in front of the right people.
- Identify your audience – there are lots of sophisticated tools out there to help you identify your loyal, new and potential customers. The team at ENews Networks can help identify customers that are ready to buy.
- Target audiences – Send relevant offers during the holidays to your targeted audiences to reach people when they’re ready to shop.
- Use seasonal ad copy – Ideas include:
- Fill those stockings
- Looking for the perfect gift
- 'Tis the season
- Holiday Tips
Build Marketing Momentum
Ok, so you missed Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday, but it’s not too late to build momentum this holiday season.
- Develop a schedule – map out the weeks leading up to Christmas and identify specific business goals for each of the big shopping days. Your goal is to target your audience with relevant offers when they’re actually ready to shop.
- Get creative – use email to announce your holiday plans to a select VIP audience, remind people about important dates and deadlines, and thank your loyal customers for shopping with you.
- Be a resource – not everything is a sales pitch. Provide your audience with resources they can use, such as time-saving tips or last minute gift ideas.
OUR SPECIAL OFFER FOR YOU:
Get 25% off your website graphics now through December 8th. We’ll also throw in recommended social posts for you to connect to new customers online! Contact the team at ENews Networks to get started.